GENERAL PIERCING CARE:
- DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, or any ointments on your piercing.
- DO NOT allow your new piercing to come into contact with any bodily fluids.
- DO NOT submerge your new piercing. (NO pools, hot tubs, bath tubs, etc.)
- DO NOT touch your new piercing for any reason. This includes spinning or trying to clean out the hole.
Piercing care is extremely important, clean piercing no more than three times a day, or any less than twice a day. Clean with a cotton swab and antibacterial foam soap, or sea salt solution. Gently spin cotton swab to remove any crusties. Crusties are completely normal and just the result of your body trying to heal itself. Dead blood cells and plasma surface, and then dry when exposed to air. Use a spray bottle to gently remove the foam soap off and then LEAVE IT ALONE!
FACIAL PIERCINGS: Keep makeup and other foreign substances clean or your piercing.
ORAL PIERCINGS: Be sure to use Crest Pro-Health to clean your oral piercings every time after you eat, drink, or smoke.
- NO intercourse for at least two weeks or until it is healed and comfortable.
- Follow all rules under the general piercing section.
MICRO DERMAL ANCHORS:
- Wear round, waterproof, non-medicated band-aid until instructed otherwise.
- Clean AROUND your anchor once a day, after showering.
- DO NOT try to clean underneath your anchor. Doing this may cause your dermal anchor to lift out of your skin.
- User a spray bottle to remove soap, and gently pat dry.
- Try to keep dry and in place for at least 15 minutes before applying band-aid. Failure to do this will cause it not to stick.
- Take your piercing care seriously.
- See our prices.
If you have any further question or concerns, please feel free to call or come by Living Art Tattoo Studio and speak with one of our experts. If any signs of allergic reaction, or infection occur, please contact your physician.
El Paso County Health Department, 1675 Garden of the Gods Rd., #2044 Colorado Springs, CO 80907, (719) 578-3199